Complete Guide on GarageBand and Its Features
Garageband is an Apple software that designed to help the music producers, and creators producing music. Garageband is available for Mac OS X operating systems, and the DAW is suitable for beginners to expert level musicians. Please note that down you can not run Garage Band Windows Device. Becuase its only for Mac and Macbook.
Why Garageband Released?
Originally, Apple is a software & hardware company that launches computers in the past. Apple net worth exceeds one trillion dollar,and it generates over $200 billion in sales every year. Now, the company released Garageband because it has a huge role in sales.
A decade ago, Apple decided to launch laptops targeting the entertainment industry such as music producers, audio producers, designers, and editors. Garageband falls in the category of music and DAW. The software is not available on other operating system and patentedby the company.
The Digital Audio Workstation fulfilled the requirement of many musicians and music producers with features.In short, Garageband meant for MacBook,and it drove the number of sales to another level.
Great Features of Garageband
- Available for MacBook, Mac, iPhone, and iPad devices.
- It only cost $5 per license,and you can download it unlimited times from one iTunes account.
- The latest edition offers vocal effects in the voice recorder.
- The pro-level pitch correction, delay, and distortion available in the Garageband.
- The advanced audio processing interface available in graphical EQ.
- You can add third-party plug-in effects.
- Apple spent a lot of re-patching 150 new synthesizer from Logic Pro X.
- Fortunately, it works on older 4 GB RAM variant of MacBook & Mac computers.
The list does not end at all and Apple developers improving the product with time.
Apple’s DAW “Garageband” comes with several features that do not let the users down. Single license cost $4.99, which is enough for a musician to start a career without spending a lot of money on third-party apps.